Terms and conditions for Jurysinns.com
Please read the terms and conditions outlined below before using jurysinns.com.
General terms and conditions
All rates quoted are subject to availability and alteration. All discounted rates quoted are limited offers and subject to availability and may be subject to a minimum night stay.
For amendable bookings, credit card payments can be made in a range of currencies on check out. For advance purchase rates, credit cards will be charged in local currency. Cheques can be accepted in our UK and Ireland properties but only in the local currency of the hotel.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information, Jurys Inn Group does not accept liability for any errors or omissons and reserves the right to change information and descriptions of listed hotels and products.
Terms relating to Online Restaurant Offers and Promotions
Restaurant offers advertised are exclusively available to hotel guests who have booked online at www.jurysinns.com. Only one booking can be made for each online reservation made. Please note that the number of diners cannot exceed the number of guests booked to stay at the hotel for each reservation. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other restaurant special offers and all bookings are subject to restaurant availability.
Please note that different terms, conditions and cancellation policies in relation to all online bookings via jurysinns.com may apply depending on the hotel and room or rate type selected. Please read carefully the room rate details that are provided before you make your online booking. You are advised to check through the rate details before making your online reservation.
Group bookingsBookings of 10 or more rooms may be subject to additional terms and conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
2 children under 12 may share free with two adults at all Jurys Inns in the UK and Ireland. This is dependent on suitable room availability.
Promotions and offers
Please note that all promotional offers are subject to specific terms, conditions and restrictions listed either on this page or on the specific webpage relating to that offer. All special offers are subject to availability
Gift vouchers purchased via Jurys Inn can only be redeemed at any Jurys Inn in the UK and Ireland. Jurys Doyle vouchers are no longer redeemable at Jurys Inn properties.
Jurysinns.com is intended to assist the consumer in determining the availability and booking of a hotel reservation. Apart from printing information in connection with your travel, you are not entitled to reproduce, replicate, sell, resell or otherwise exploit the website listed above unless we provide you with prior written premission to do so.
Eligibility of use
Use of jurysinns.com is restricted to people over the age of 18 who can enter into binding contracts.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your own password and account for all activities that occur under your account.
Links to third party websites
Links that feature on jurysinns.com are links to other sites which we believe may be of interest to you. By providing these links we are not endorsing or recommending such sites or the services or material provided by them. We therefore accept no responsibility for the materials, services or other situations at or related to or from any other website.
Social Media Competitions
- The prize is as stated and no alternative is available.
- Closing date is as stated on competition landing page Winner will be contacted within 1 week of competition closing date.
- Prizes will be posted within 28 days of the winner being notified.
- This competition is open to all followers over 18 years of age.
- Jurys Inn employees, their agents, families/friends or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from the competition.
- To complete your entry, you must be a fan of our Facebook page and enter all appropriate details into our submission form.
- Jurys Inn Hotel Group’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Jurys Inn Hotel Group reserve the right to publish the name of the winner on Facebook, Twitter, our website and in any consumer or trade press.
- Jurys Inn Hotel Group reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition, extend the closing date or amend these terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
- In the event that Jurys Inn Hotel Group is unable to contact the winner it will draw a replacement winner and the first winner will no longer be eligible to receive the prize.
- Your email address may be used by Jurys Inn Hotel Group occasionally to send you selected offers and deals. We will not pass on your email to any third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.
WiFi Twitter Competition
- One winner per month selected by Jurys Inns
- Valid entires must contain the hashtag #lovejurys and entrants must be following @jurysinnshotels on Twitter
- Prize is a voucher for a free 1 night at any UK or Ireland Jurys Inn
- Prize voucher is non- amendable or transferable
- Prize is subject to availability
- Voucher will be valid for 6 months from the date of issue
- Prize does not include transport
- Winners must be over 18 years of age
The Inn Keeper Competition
- The prizes are as stated and no alternative is available. There is no cash alternative and prizes are non-transferable.
- A person may enter the competition only once and it is only open to persons aged 18 years or over.
- Entries accepted via the Jurys Inn website only at www.jurysinns.com/jurysinnformation/the-inn-keeper-competition.
- Winners will be selected at random after the closing date from all valid entries received. The selection is random and not dependent on the answers provided. The draw is final and no further correspondence will be considered.
- Winners will be notified by email between the 5th-6th December 2016 (using the email address provided at entry). Following such notification, winners will be required to send Jurys Inn full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered.
- If Jurys Inn cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the time of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Jurys Inn's sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of their postal address to Jurys Inn within 14 days of notification that they have won, Jurys Inn reserves the right to draw a replacement winner and the first winner will no longer be eligible to receive the prize.
- Between the 12th and the 23rd December, one winner per day will be revealed on The Inn Keeper blog post, which will sit on the Jurys Inn blog (‘Jurys Innformation’).
- By entering any of Jurys Inn's online competitions you agree to have your name and details announced on jurysinns.com and/or in Jurys Inn newsletters.
- This competition is not open to employees of Jurys Inn Group, their families or anyone connected to the competition.
- No multiple, bulk, automated, machine assisted, third party, syndicate or other group entries will be accepted as valid entries.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize. Jurys Inn accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- Jurys Inn reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so.
- By entering the competition you agree to accept the above terms and conditions.