Stay Safe, Stay Happy
The safety of our guests and our team is always our top priority.
We want to reassure you that we are taking every precaution to ensure your safety and wellbeing during your stay.
While we always have very high standards of housekeeping & hygiene, our Senior Management are now overseeing increased levels of cleaning, employee training and additional protocols, so you can be completely confident of your safety throughout your stay.
To ensure you have a happy stay and to reassure you that we have thought of all aspects of your stay, please familiarise yourself with the following service and safety procedures that are now in place.
Jason Carruthers, Managing Director, Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels UK and Ireland
Stay Safe, Stay Happy
Hygiene has always been rigorous at our hotels but we are taking additional steps so you can be confident of your safety:
- We have worked with Officials at Environmental Health to develop best protocols and standards
- We use Ecolab disinfectant products that are proven to be effective against Covid-19
- Sanitising Stations at receptions and lift lobbies
- Increased cleaning of frequently touched items in bedrooms and minimum printed material
- Increased bedroom checks by Senior Management
- All food menus are now online
Lets keep everyone safe by continuing to social distance. Please allow 2m (6ft) distance between people:
- We now operate minimum touch check in/out
- Please observe 2m floor markings in reception Our hotels have spacious ground floor footprints, on average 700sqm so we can facilitate this easily
- We have protective screens at all reception desks
- Use stairwells as an alternative to the lift to access your room
- Lifts should only be used by one person or guests known to each other only
We are operating a cashless hotel currently:
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards
- We will charge your card on check in for the cost of your stay
- You will be charged any additional costs as consumed
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
We are operating a reduced food and beverage offering. Please see the welcome letter in your bedroom for full details of our offering:
- All menus are now available to view online
- Breakfast is available daily as a continental option delivered to your room
- Contactless room service is available daily
- We have appropriate and hygienic delivery methods in place for our food & beverage offering
Training is always ongoing for our teams:
- We have worked with local officials at Environmental Health Organisation (EHO) to develop best protocols and standards for housekeeping and employee training
- All employees have received additional training on how to keep you and themselves safe. This will be reflected in how they interact with you during your stay
Key Touchpoints in our Guestrooms
As part of our training and hygiene protocols We have increased the cleaning of the following frequently touched items and surfaces in our bedrooms.