We’re passionate about our business and the opportunities a career in hospitality can offer. With a workforce of over 3000 employees 2,000 made up of over 60 nationalities, our culture is built on fairness, consistency, dignity and respect.
Jurys Inn is committed to supporting its employees to “be the best they can be” and offer a number of talent programmes to support this and to date we have 66 employees (at all levels) undertaking an array of national apprenticeship diplomas in their chosen career in hospitality.
We’re aiming to:
- retain our Investors In People Gold Accreditation
- support employment initiatives working with Jobcentre Plus, SOLAS schools, colleges and others
- increase retention by 2% in 2016
- enrol 100 employees onto nationally recognised diplomas in 2016
- reduce accidents through our ‘risk intelligent’ culture.
- seen employee satisfaction improve by 9% in 5 years, reaching 83.6% in 2016 putting us in the top 2% of companies within our sample group.
- enrolled 66 employees onto hospitality specific diplomas
- Personal and Career Development was the most improved area of satisfaction from our employees
- achieved Investors in People Gold Accreditation for the way we manage our people