Following recommendations and requirements issued by the government and health authorities, our hotel is now closed. We continue to closely monitor the advice and information being issued from government and health authorities, for up to date information please visit our dedicated COVID page.
Looking for a hotel in Sheffield? Look no further than Jurys Inn. Just a short 10-minute walk to Sheffield train station.
If you fancy a bite to eat during your stay, our contemporary in-house restaurant serves an eclectic menu of mouth-watering dishes. Or if you want to relax with a drink after a long day, kick back in our stylish on-site bar.
Visiting Sheffield on business? Our dedicated events manager can help with planning your seminar, conference, or training session. We have eight fully-equipped meeting rooms that accommodate up to 80 guests, as well as flexible lunch and refreshment options.
Your Room at Jurys Inn Sheffield
Jurys Inn hotel in Sheffield has 259 bedrooms in total. More spacious than you’d expect, rooms can accommodate three adults or two adults with two children under twelve, or just one guest. The well lit, spacious feel is clearly designed around our guests’ comfort.
Executive Rooms - have all of the above features and more:
- Spacious room for up to 3 adults or 2 adults/2 children sharing
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Hair dryer
- Tea and coffee refreshment dock
- Spacious bathroom with complimentary toiletries
- Spacious well lit work area
- Selection of pillows available for your comfort
- King size bed
- In room safe
- Mini fridge
- Daily Newspaper
- Luxury toiletries
- Biscuits and a selection of teas and coffees.
Accessible wheelchair friendly rooms
Jurys Inn has a number of bedrooms suitable for wheelchair access. These rooms have been designed to the highest specifications and include:
- Lowered beds for easy transfer from a wheelchair to the bed
- Wide doorways
- Sufficient floor space to manoeuvre
- Fully accessible bathrooms, including either roll-in shower or bath with additional hand rails, lower sink, grab rails and pull cords
- Selected rooms with remote controlled doors
Throughout the hotel, additional accessibility features include:
- Accessible toilets in public areas
- Lifts to all floors
to view our Access Statement.