Our hotel in Liverpool is central and accessible from all major transport points in the city. If you’re arriving by car or public transport, the map and directions below should help you find us in the quickest possible time.
If you’re looking for a few tips on what to get up to while you’re here – take a look at our Liverpool destination guide.Public Transport
Take a look at Merseytravel
for help in getting around the city using public transport. Fares are inexpensive with joint bus, train and ferry tickets available. See the Liverpool Public Transport Guide for more information.
The nearest bus stops to the Jurys Inn are:
- Gower Street
- Kings Parade
- Paradise Street Interchange (next to John Lewis)
The nearest train stations are:
- James Street - for the Wirral Line – (6 minutes walk)
- Moorfields - for the Northern Line –(12 minutes walk)
- Liverpool Central station – (9 minutes walk)
- Lime Street Station – (12 minute walk)
Fresh Air, Fitness and Fun! Cycling is the new way to get around. For cycling trails see Liverpool cycling mapsTaxi
Get from A to B in a hurry - taking a taxi could be a wise move. Call Jurys Inn Liverpool reception and we will make the arrangements for you.