Our four star hotel offers a stylish and modern venue which following a £11 million investment programme in 2016 has been completely transformed. The 26 meetings rooms have seen the greatest transformation and can comfortably accommodate 1,000 delegates. The combination of space, updated product, ample parking and central and accessible location make it one of the UK’s most convenient conference venues.
Take a look inside with our 360 tour.
- Fantastic location just 2 miles from Hinckley railway station, just off the M69 motorway between Leicester and Coventry and excellent access to the M6 and M1 motorways, Birmingham and East Midlands Airport
- Close to Birmingham International airport and just 57 minutes from London Euston to Nuneaton station
- 25 newly designed meeting and function rooms
- 1 Suite with 650+ capacity, theatre style
- 2 Suites with 500+ capacity, theatre style
- 4 Suites with 150+ capacity, theatre style
- Paris and London Suites accommodating 350 guests cabaret style or 450-650 theatre style
- The Lakeside Suite with stunning lake views and private bar accommodating 180 guests
- Rotunda Suite, a versatile space for exhibitions and informal gatherings accommodating 400+ guests standing
- 362 stylish bedrooms
- Complimentary 400mb uncontended fibre WiFi throughout the hotel
- Certified for meetings & events within the healthcare sector
- On-site complimentary parking for up to 650 vehicles
- On-site Helipad
The Training Suite is a standalone, flexible space designed specifically as an offsite training centre. This unique offering benefits from total privacy as it is located on the top floor and comprises of a dedicated boardroom, three syndicate rooms and contemporary breakout area, the Divinctus Lounge, which can be used for refreshment breaks, private dining or reception drinks. The two modern training rooms with bright, contemporary décor include the Bonneville Suite which can accommodate 22 delegates and the Daytona Suite which has a capacity of 20. The Training Suite is completely independent from the larger ground floor meeting rooms and offers a quiet dedicated space which lends itself to team building or training events.
Try Before You Buy
Take advantage of our exclusive 'Try Before You Buy' training suite offer for new business.
Our extensive range of flexible meeting & function rooms are ideal for:
- Large & Special Events
- Medium meetings
- Small Meetings
- Team Building
- Drinks Receptions
Come on in and see Jurys Inn Hinckley Island Hotel and Conference venue with a full 360 tour. Showcasing our conference rooms, bedrooms, restaurant, bar and leisure facilities.