At Jurys Inn Exeter we have 7 fully equipped meeting rooms available for meetings, presentations, training sessions and other events. Our event staff are on hand to help you with anything you may need and to ensure that your event goes as planned.Where we are
Jurys Inn Exeter is located on Western Way and offers a prime location for all our guests with two easy transport links less than ten minutes away (Exeter St. David’s Station and Exeter Central).What we offer
The Jurys Inn 12-point Service Promise
ensures efficient, welcoming, and value-focused service to help you organise and run your meeting, seminar, or event.
Why we are the ideal venue
At Jurys Inn Exeter we have 7 meeting rooms to choose from that cater for different group sizes and different meeting styles. We can host up to 90 people theatre style or for a more intimate meeting space, we have rooms that can hold just 8 people in a boardroom or U-Shape style set-up. All of our meeting rooms are located on the lower ground floor, and there is a shared breakout area available in our foyer where groups can enjoy refreshments and take some time out.
All of Jurys Inn Exeter meeting rooms come fully equipped including:
- WiFi and wired internet access
- Airy and Light rooms
- AV equipment including LCD projector and white screen
- Adjustable air-conditioning
- Adaptable, modular furniture
- Blackout facilities
- Multiple phone lines
- Refrigerated mineral water
- Flipchart, paper and pens
- Stationery tool kit (stapler, Blu-Tack, paperclips, scissors, highlighters, markers)
- Environmentally friendly rooms
- Clock and coat stand
- Selection of sweets & fresh fruit
Our onsite bar and restaurant offer the perfect space for a sit down meal or a quick bite to eat
before or after your event.
Jurys Inn Exeter Hotel offer delegate packages to help you plan and budget your business event. A day delegate package will include:
- Room hire from 9am to 5pm.
- LCD projector, screen, Whiteboard, flip-chart, and stationery.
- Unlimited tea and coffee as well as a selection of sweets and fresh fruit.
- Hot or cold lunch, which can be served in the hotel restaurant or in your breakout area
- A dedicated conference executive to ensure your event runs smoothly.