Terms and conditions for Jurysinns.com
Please read the terms and conditions outlined below before using jurysinns.com.
General terms and conditions
All rates quoted are subject to availability and alteration. All discounted rates quoted are limited offers and subject to availability and may be subject to a minimum night stay.
For amendable bookings, credit card payments can be made in a range of currencies on check out. For advance purchase rates, credit cards will be charged in local currency. Cheques can be accepted in our UK and Ireland properties but only in the local currency of the hotel.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information, Jurys Inn Group does not accept liability for any errors or omissons and reserves the right to change information and descriptions of listed hotels and products.
Terms relating to Online Restaurant Offers and Promotions
Restaurant offers advertised are exclusively available to hotel guests who have booked online at www.jurysinns.com. Only one booking can be made for each online reservation made. Please note that the number of diners cannot exceed the number of guests booked to stay at the hotel for each reservation. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other restaurant special offers and all bookings are subject to restaurant availability.
Please note that different terms, conditions and cancellation policies in relation to all online bookings via jurysinns.com may apply depending on the hotel and room or rate type selected. Please read carefully the room rate details that are provided before you make your online booking. You are advised to check through the rate details before making your online reservation.
Group bookingsBookings of 10 or more rooms may be subject to additional terms and conditions, please contact email@example.com for more details.
2 children under 12 may share free with two adults at all Jurys Inns in the UK and Ireland. This is dependent on suitable room availability.
Promotions and offers
Please note that all promotional offers are subject to specific terms, conditions and restrictions listed either on this page or on the specific webpage relating to that offer. All special offers are subject to availability
Gift vouchers purchased via Jurys Inn can only be redeemed at any Jurys Inn in the UK and Ireland. Jurys Doyle vouchers are no longer redeemable at Jurys Inn properties.
Jurysinns.com is intended to assist the consumer in determining the availability and booking of a hotel reservation. Apart from printing information in connection with your travel, you are not entitled to reproduce, replicate, sell, resell or otherwise exploit the website listed above unless we provide you with prior written premission to do so.
Eligibility of use
Use of jurysinns.com is restricted to people over the age of 18 who can enter into binding contracts.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your own password and account for all activities that occur under your account.
Links to third party websites
Links that feature on jurysinns.com are links to other sites which we believe may be of interest to you. By providing these links we are not endorsing or recommending such sites or the services or material provided by them. We therefore accept no responsibility for the materials, services or other situations at or related to or from any other website.
Social Media Competitions
- The prize is as stated and no alternative is available.
- Prize is as stated and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Closing date is as stated on competition landing page Winner will be contacted within 1 week of competition closing date.
- This competition is open to all followers over 18 years of age.
- Jurys Inn employees, their agents, families/friends or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from the competition.
- To complete your entry, you must be a fan of our Facebook page and enter all appropriate details into our submission form.
- Jurys Inn Hotel Group’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Jurys Inn Hotel Group reserve the right to publish the name of the winner on Facebook, Twitter, our website and in any consumer or trade press.
- Jurys Inn Hotel Group reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition, extend the closing date or amend these terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
- In the event that Jurys Inn Hotel Group is unable to contact the winner it will draw a replacement winner and the first winner will no longer be eligible to receive the prize.
- Your email address may be used by Jurys Inn Hotel Group occasionally to send you selected offers and deals. We will not pass on your email to any third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Terms and conditions for the use of parking facilites at Jurys Inn Milton Keynes
The multi story car park at Midsummer Place is owned and operated by Legal & General Assurance Society Ltd for use amongst others by customers of Jurys Inn Milton Keynes. Jurys Inn Milton Keynes offers no warranty or indemnity as to the protection or safety of vehicles left in the car parking premises or any goods left within the vehicles.
Except for death or personal injury caused by negligence, use of the car park is entirely at the customer's risk. Accordingly, Jurys, the Company and their servants and agents accept no liability in respect of :
(a) any loss, destruction, damage or theft of or from the vehicle or the contents of the vehicle, or
(b) death of or personal injury sustained by customers and others in the car park except where caused by the negligence or other breach of duty by Jurys or the Company