Aligned with Company StrategyJurys Inn have taken CSR to the heart of what we do, by appointing it as one of our key objectives of our business strategy. The goal of being recognised as a CSR leader in the UK and Ireland mid-market sector is supported by a number of sub objectives.
- Reduce Energy Consumption
- Invest in Renewable Energy
- Minimise use of paper
- Reduce Packaging
- Work with Suppliers who share our passion for sustainability
- Develop a Green Communications Program
- Support local community objectives
Exceptional Sustainable Charter
Jurys Inns Group has a proud tradition of delivering quality service to its customers. With your assistance, we intend to maintain and wherever possible, improve on the standards you, our customers, expect of us.
Put safety first: We are committed to putting safety first in everything we do.
Respect our customers: We engage with our customers to achieve the best energy solutions.
Work together to provide individual opportunity and accountability: As leaders, we need to actively include diversity in our thought process. Being inclusive expands our horizons and our society
Make a positive difference in developing environmental best practices: Jurys Inns will focus on achieving the objectives through implementation of sound sustainable management projects that minimise the economic burden on the organisation through the adoption of efficient environmental and financial management strategies. We intend to be pro-active in helping to reduce our water and energy costs while operating in line with environmental obligations.
Earn trust: We work to earn the trust of others and deliver on commitments.
Hospitality: We take pride in our work and operate in a professional manner at all times, while giving back to our communities through donations and use of our time to help others.
Whilst away from home, be it on holiday or a short business trip, there are many things you can do to help reduce your carbon footprint.
• Offering comments on our services, in particular highlighting any areas that you consider require improvement.
• Give the property feedback by expressing appreciation for eco-friendly programs it currently offers. If it doesn't have any, encourage management to "go green" in the future
• Reduce, Reuse and Recycle Policy. We plan and conduct our business activities in a way that minimizes and where possible avoids adverse effects on our natural environment and social surroundings, for the benefit of current and future generations.
You Can be a Responsible Visitor
Give the car a rest – Leave the car behind, if only for a day, walk, cycle or use public transport. All our hotels are conveniently located close to public transport.
Visit the display area in the hotel to check out local amenities , walking areas or nature reserves
Shop local – Use local products, they give you a flavour of the area and help support local communities. Support the hotel by eating at the restaurant and also help support the hotels carbon savings plans by not wasting energy or water
Respect nature – Help us to look after the landscape and wildlife by not littering, guarding against fire and using footpaths and cycle-ways responsibly.
And more importantly, enjoy your stay with us and please feel free to tell us your suggestions on what we can do to be GREENER!