This section is designed for journalists or anyone seeking information on our company. Here you can access press releases and general information about Jurys Inn Hotel Group.
Nadia Hamed Tel. +44 (0)7903 558 035 or email
Ben Valdimarsson Tel. +353 (0) 1 412 0500, +353 (0) 86 173 5123 or email
Jurys Inn offer some ‘spooky’ city rates
submited Wed 26 Oct, 2011
Jurys Inn is offering some great ‘spooky’ rates this Halloween, to be enjoyed in some of the most haunted cities in the UK. With hauntingly good rates offered, you can grab yourself a great Halloween weekend without scaring your bank manager.
To book visit www.jurysinns.com or call 0870 4100 800 Most haunted cities in the UK
- Joint second Chester & York
- St Albans
- Joint fifth Edinburgh & Belfast
*Results sourced from Supernatural Britain Report 2008 Jurys Inn Derby
- Alton Towers Halloween Scarefest Package (15 – 31st October)
Enjoy Alton Towers Halloween Scarefest with rides and attractions open from 10am, with most rides open in the dark until 9pm!
Experience the famous Terror of the Towers
Scare maze and new for 2011 - Zombies! Live Scare Zone!
One night’s B&B, based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing with up to four entry Tickets to Alton Towers from £120
Jurys Inn Belfast – explore the dark shadows and alleyways of haunted Belfast
Take a guided journey into the dark shadows and alleyways of haunted Belfast with ghostwalkbelfast.com. Along its dark walk ways and entries you will hear ghostly tales dragged and dredged from the files of the famous Cloak and Dagger club. www.ghostwalkbelfast.com The walk is £8 for adults and £5 for children.
One night’s B&B based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing from £66.30 Jurys Inn Exeter
– encounter the ghostly Viking ship gliding up the River Exe Experience the UK’s best ghost tour with The Red Coat Guided Tour and encounter such spectres as the ghostly Viking ship that glides silently up the River Exe, the weeping mother on Martin’s Lane who waits forever for the safe return of her daughter who ran away to sea with Sir Francis Drake or the three-headed man who haunts the Cathedral Green. One night’s B&B based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing from £69 www.exeter.gov.uk
*All rates subject to availability
Terms and Conditions The following terms and conditions (in conjunction with our standard terms and conditions) apply.
- All rates subject to availability
- All bookings charged in local currency