We see it as our responsibility to contribute to and invest in the communities around our hotels. We support local economies with jobs, training opportunities, through our supplier networks and by supporting local charities.
We’re aiming to:
- continue our work with Depaul to help people affected by homelessness.
- engage with local communities – by volunteering, supporting events and donating equipment.
- raise £50,000 for local charities chosen by our hotels.
- work with partners to provide work and training opportunities for people who need help to get into employment.
- involve every hotel in completing cycling relay 2016 charity challenge.
- donated over 5000 pillows to homeless charity, Depaul.
- donated £22,500 to charity partner De Paul in 2014 and £45,000 to other charity partnerships.
- £60,000 raised for charity partnerships in 2015.