Message Sent Successfully!E-mail another Friend
We recently did some research and found out that Business travellers only get 36 minutes free time when visiting UK cities. Our hotel teams are real experts when it comes to their cities and love to give our guests insider tips on their city’s hidden gems and the best things to see and do. So in response to this research, we asked our teams to create some short videos on how to see the best of their cities in just 36 minutes on foot or just a short car ride from the hotel! Check it out here.
After launching our 36 minute guides we decided to ask our Twitter and Facebook fans to recommend some other hidden gems in the city – see their suggestions below, so now you have no excuse – get out there and start exploring!
- guido342 “Taxi to the Fat Cat Pub outlet for the brilliant Kelham Island”
- @yummymummy299 “Endcliffe Park, great for long lazy walks”
- matthew19572001 “The Old Queens Head by the bus station, built in the15th century, this fine old pub serves superb real ale.”
- brisk2londinium “Sheffield Botanical Gardens”
- Mandy Mason “Why not check out all the amazing street art”
- Gerry Dwane “Sheffield Arena Great spot for gigs or should I say Motorpoint now”
- Lindsey Clark “The secret Victorian tunnel that leads from Midland station to the cellar of the Bankers Draft”