Message Sent Successfully!E-mail another Friend
We recently did some research and found out that Business travellers only get 36 minutes free time when visiting UK cities. Our hotel teams are real experts when it comes to their cities and love to give our guests insider tips on their city’s hidden gems and the best things to see and do. So in response to this research, we asked our teams to create some short videos on how to see the best of their cities in just 36 minutes on foot or just a short car ride from the hotel! Check it out here.
After launching our 36 minute guides we decided to ask our Twitter and Facebook fans to recommend some other hidden gems in the city – see their suggestions below, so now you have no excuse – get out there and start exploring!
- @GerryD24 “discovery museum, great place to visit”
- @emma_lewpylew “tour of St James Park”
- @maranthaa_ “defo head to Gusto for food & cocktails... the Sage is a cracking venue for music & theatre!”
- @matthew19572001 “Bessie Surtee's house - fantastic Grade 1 listed historic Jacobean buildings.
- @cee_cee54 “the angel of the north”
- Julie Rhodes “The quayside Christmas market”
- Mareks Kudla “Over 100 artists, over 1000 pieces of art in 10 galleries North East Art Collective. 45 Eldon Gardens, City Centre, Newcastle. “
- Jill Raher “metro radio arena for shows & concerts, great night out “
- Caroline McCabe “Seven Stories is the National Centre for Children’s Books and well worth a visit”
- Louise Dunne “The Mill Volvo Tyne theatre”