Message Sent Successfully!E-mail another Friend
We recently did some research and found out that Business travellers only get 36 minutes free time when visiting UK cities. Our hotel teams are real experts when it comes to their cities and love to give our guests insider tips on their city’s hidden gems and the best things to see and do. So in response to this research, we asked our teams to create some short videos on how to see the best of their cities in just 36 minutes on foot or just a short car ride from the hotel! Check it out here.
After launching our 36 minute guides we decided to ask our Twitter and Facebook fans to recommend some other hidden gems in the city – see their suggestions below, so now you have no excuse – get out there and start exploring!
- Nuala O'neill “The Imperial war museum, incredible exhibition”
- Mareks Kudla “Public art trail in the Northern Quarter”
- Sharo Hingley “Picnic lunch in Piccadilly Gardens”
- Su Williams “Afternoon tea in Cloud 23 will give great views of Manchester's city”
- @powie82 “Corrie tour ! “
- @dixiechix78 “#36MinCities #FreebieFriday wow I live near Manchester & never been 2 those I wud recommend annies tea rooms. Lovely food”
- @TheEarlBarton “ The National Football Museum”
- @haikumad “Rylands Library just off Deansgate so many treasures - not just books!”
- @kinglouy12 “MOSI (Museum of Science & Industry). You could do with a little longer than 36 mins but it's free entry & it's great!!”