Message Sent Successfully!E-mail another Friend
We recently did some research and found out that Business travellers only get 36 minutes free time when visiting UK cities. Our hotel teams are real experts when it comes to their cities and love to give our guests insider tips on their city’s hidden gems and the best things to see and do. So in response to this research, we asked our teams to create some short videos on how to see the best of their cities in just 36 minutes on foot or just a short car ride from the hotel! Check it out here.
After launching our 36 minute guides we decided to ask our Twitter and Facebook fans to recommend some other hidden gems in the city – see their suggestions below, so now you have no excuse – get out there and start exploring!
- Emma Powell “Bacchus bar, an underground pub that's not like any other! It has a kind of medieval feel, full of character, not your normal bar!”
- Lindsey Clark “ Potter around Frankfurt Christmas Market in December.”
- Melissa Cannon “Museum of the Jewellery Quarter in Vyse Street - its FREE to enter and is a real hidden GEM - I stumbled across it whilst visiting Birmingham with friends and fully recommend it “
- Gerry Dwane “Has to be St Andrews Stadium”
- John Clarke “Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter.”
- @mitchygems “Cadbury world! now that is a gem!”
- @suenatal “trip to see Aston Villa football ground and nearby Aston Hall, two heritage sites in one”
- @cleggy23 “ The Think tank Museum”
- @GW_78 “The Pen Museum cos business people need to see more pens right?!”
- @brisk2londinium “Birmingham Art Gallery & Museum at Chamberlain Square #36MinCities”
Anything else you think we can add to Birmingham’s guide? Tweet us your suggestions using #36MinCities