At Jurys Inn Hinckley Island Hotel and Conference Venue your event is as important to us as it is to you.
Whether it’s providing you with tailored refreshments and catering or a fully-equipped private bar to enjoy, our experienced team are on hand to lend their expertise and make our space work for you.
Our 4 star modern and spacious hotel is the perfect venue for a wide variety of social occasions, from awards ceremonies and charity balls to gala dinners.
Located in the heart of Leicestershire with ample parking, the hotel has been transformed by a £7.8 million refurbishment, boasting new stylish and contemporary design to impress your clients or guests.
With 362 newly designed bedrooms, there is plenty of room for party guests who wish to make the most of the occasion and enjoy the hotel’s fantastic facilities for longer by staying overnight.
Whatever your requirements, we’re confident we can help you plan an occasion to remember!
Take a look inside with our 360 tour.
Jurys Inn Hinckley Island Hotel and Conference Venue offers guests:
- Fantastic location 2 miles from Hinckley railway station, just off the M69 motorway between Leicester and Coventry and with excellent access to the M6 and M1 motorways, Birmingham and East Midlands Airport
- Paris and London Suites accommodating up to 350 guests each cabaret style
- The Lakeside Suite with stunning lake views and private bar accommodating 180 guests
- Rotunda Suite, a versatile space for exhibitions and informal gathering accommodating 400+ guests standing
- 362stylish bedrooms
- 23 Executive Bedrooms and Suites
- Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill
- Triumph Bar
- Costa coffee bar
- Complimentary 400mb uncontended WiFi
- On-site complimentary parking for up to 650 vehicles
- Juvenate Health and Leisure club with 15 metre pool, sauna, steam room and fitness centre
- On-site Helipad
Come on in and see Jurys Inn Hinckley Island Hotel and Conference venue with a full 360 tour. Showcasing our conference rooms, bedrooms, restaurant, bar and leisure facilities.