What does our Acorn Internship give you?
- the chance to work in one of our 35+ hotels across the UK and Ireland and:
- be part of the UK and Ireland’s most exciting and fastest growing hospitality company;
- join an award-winning team with a reputation for nurturing its talent
- experience life in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that is constantly growing and developing
What do you need to know?
- You must be eligible to work in the UK or Ireland for the full period of the internship
- We can’t offer you employee accommodation at all our locations, but your Human Resources Manager will be able to make local recommendations to help you find accommodation
- All our internships are paid at the national minimum wage or above
- Uniforms, meals on duty, employee hotel rate discounts and other benefits are available during the internship period
- You will be awarded an Acorn certificate plus a copy of your learning plan on completion of the internship for your continuous professional development record
- All Acorn Internship graduates are eligible for direct final interview on the GROW Graduate 2-year graduate programme (subject to visa eligibility)
How do I apply?
- Apply direct at jurysinns.com/careers
- Search for Acorn Internships
- Make sure you list the Jurys Inn hotel locations you would prefer your internship to take place
- In return you will receive a link to our video interview site. Click the link in the email and record a short interview answering all the questions on the site.
- Once you have completed stages 1-4 we will try and match your requirements with internship places available, keeping you updated all the way
View our Acorn Internship Programme guide.