** Closing date for applications is 12th February 2018. Click current vacancies and search Graduate Programme/Nationwide**
You will have spent the last few years studying hard to get to this point. Graduation is fast approaching, congratulations! Now you need to plan your next move and select an employer who appreciates your study and part time work experience. We would like to introduce you to the GROW Graduate Programme at Jurys Inn. Did you know that Jurys Inn is one of the UK and Ireland’s leading hospitality employers with 36 hotels and 8000 bedrooms?
What is our offer to you?
- To develop your skills, knowledge and approaches through our award winning programmes to fast track you into the management team.
- To set you stretching development targets.
- To give you three, 8-month opportunities to work in successful teams with a General Manager mentor
- Successful Programme graduates can expect to secure a position as a Head of Department or similar.
- Three years after you finish the programme, you could expect to be General Manager of a small hotel; a Senior Manager in a large hotel; or a Manager at head office
- Successful candidates can expect to secure a position as a Head of Department
- The opportunity to continue to develop to a Deputy General Manager role through our Accelerate programme and then onto General Manager through our highly successful High Potential Group where 90% of the candidates have reached GM role on successful completion.
- High level of drive and energy and passion to try anything and challenge your preconceptions
- Experience in the hospitality, leisure or tourism sectors
- A degree in hospitality, leisure or tourism
- Mobility to work across the UK and Ireland
- The resilience to work hard and keep focused on your goal, taking on board feedback and adapting to new roles
Here are just some of the benefits we offer -
- Stay in our hotels for as little as £20! And discounted rates for your friends and family too!
- Food Discount - 50% discount on lunch or dinner bills when staying in one of our hotels
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
- Well-Tailored Uniforms
- Meals on duty
- Annual Charity Event Day
- Learning and Development opportunities through your GROW learning plan
- Employee of the month & Employee of the Year
- Pension Scheme- Contributory Group Personal Pension Plan
- Earn up to £1000 for recommending a friend to work for us
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working hours
- We don’t believe in split shifts and always aim to give two-weeks notice of your roster.
Download our Graduate Postcard for key information and dates.