The entire family can have a day packed full of fun at Paultons Park Southampton. If you like exciting rides, getting wet, playing miniature golf or just wandering through mesmerizing gardens, Paultons features these and many more to keep you and your family occupied for hours! If you are planning on visiting the park there are plenty of fine hotels in Southampton to choose from, however if you want convenience, look no further than Jurys Inn as it is just 20 minutes from the park.
Rides Anybody who loves amusement park rides will be in heaven. Paultons has dozens of rides for the whole family. You’ll find thrill rides, children’s rides and family rides:
• The Edge. You’ll dip and spin 15 yards off the ground on a huge disk that travels along a 100 yard long track at speeds over 40 MPH. The Edge even has a camel-back hill that gives you an amazing zero-gravity sensation.
• The Cobra. The Cobra is a giant, thrilling family rollercoaster. It's the only coaster of its type in the U.K. and features a wild mix of exciting drops, mind-bending spirals, breath-taking turns and zero-gravity camel humps.
• The Sky Swinger. You better hang on while the Sky Swinger spins you round and round. The ornately decorated ride has double seats so smaller children can take the ride with their parents.
• Windy Castle. Glide to the crest of the hill on this children’s ride where you can enjoy the clouds.
• George's Dinosaur Adventure. Take a ride on the not-so-scary, pre-historic dinosaur!
• Viking Boats. Viking dragons with big teeth adorn the boats on this splashy water romp for young children (accompanied by grown-ups!).
• Flying Frog. This is a mini-roller coaster made especially for young kids.
• Trekking Tractors. Children love climbing aboard this full-sized tractor and riding around a barnyard track.
• Go Karts Driver. If you have a need for speed, you’ll have a ball zooming around the track in these super go-karts!
Here is an example of the reactions you can expect when you visit: Family Attractions There are numerous parks within the park at Paultons:
• Water Kingdom. With water jets, fountains and giant tipping buckets, the 8,500 square-foot splash park has over 40 ways to get wet. It’s guaranteed fun for kids of all ages.
• Rio Grande Train. This relaxing train ride winds past the paddocks and alongside the lake.
• Gold Rush Falls Adventure Golf. Whack your way through an abandoned gold mine on this miniature golf course.
• Kiddies Play Village. Kids can use their imagination and frolic through this sea of sand featuring tunnels, slides, swing bridges, pulleys and rockers.
Gardens and Lakes
Paultons has numerous lakes and gardens of all types. Exotic birds and animals including Australian wallabies, meerkats, snowy owls and a plethora of exotic birds and even penguins are all residents of the park, so get ready to see some amazing wildlife!
Special events are extremely popular around the holidays. Santa’s Christmas Workshop is a magical land of fun and song for children of all ages. And there’s plenty of fruit punch and mince pies for everyone!
You may also like
News & Events
The UK and Ireland’s Most Popular Pub Names
Just like fish and chips, a roast dinner and a good cup of tea, the UK and Irela...