Jurys Inns is proud of its efforts to preserve and protect our environment. Part of our core values are our commitments to conserving resources, preserving natural habitats, preventing pollution and acting with sincerity and integrity in all areas of our business. From responsible energy use to product stewardship and emission reductions we are dedicated to delivering innovative solutions through sustainable practices. We strive to constantly take into consideration the Social, Economic and the Environmental Factors.
Jury Inns do not want to compromise the ability of future generations to meet their own needs, we will therefore focus on six key areas to support our vision and values in relation to the sustainability of our business.
- Recycle and Reuse
- Water Conservation
- Energy Consumption
Jurys Inns Group Limited is committed to reducing the impact of its activities on both the global and local environment through a group wide sustained program. Jurys Inns will focus on achieving the objectives of this policy statement by working with our staff and by striving to improve our overall ecological and carbon footprint, without compromising on guest experience, using the most responsible working practices.
- In keeping with our corporate policy of continuous improvement, Jurys Inns is committed to reducing its energy consumption and associated greenhouse gas in particularly CO2 emissions.
- We will encourage participation to educate associates and guests in sustainable business best practices and support positive action in the community where possible.
- We will work with suppliers who have good environmental policies to reduce packaging waste and improve the environmental impact of all products purchased.
- Reducing pollution and encouraging our hotels to promote our commitment to the wider community that may encourage greater participation.
- The company will ensure that our Business meets the minimum requirements in environmental law in the country and that we comply with legal duties regarding waste management.
- We will openly communicate our policies and best practices to stakeholders and the general public and monitor and review our environmental performance annually.
- Our aim is to provide a healthy working environment that will enhance the well-being of our employee’s guest and the natural environment.