Our 12 Point Service Promise
The exceptional service at Jurys Meetings is built on efficiency, and backed by our unique, customer-focussed Service Promise.
- All UK enquiries will be responded to within 2 hours of receipt, if made by phone or via the website/e-mail*
- You will not be charged any hidden extras. All event costs will be clearly itemised within the initial event proposal, so they are clearly understood.
- The event organiser will receive a detailed breakdown of the event 72* hours prior to arrival.
- The event organiser on the day will be met on arrival by a dedicated Jurys Meetings team member whereby the arrangements for the day will be confirmed.
- All meeting and event rooms will be set up 30 minutes prior to the contracted arrival time (as detailed in the event contract).
- All refreshment breaks and meals will start no later than the times specified and agreed before the event.
- All AV equipment ordered and detailed in the event contract will be set up and ready to use 30 minutes prior to the contracted arrival time.
- Your Jurys Meetings representative will conduct a debrief with you before you leave.
- Within three working days, you will receive a follow-up call to discuss your event and a guarantee to respond to any points raised within 48* hours.
- We will send your bill no later than three working days after the event. It will clearly reflect the written quotation, plus any extra charges that you have authorised.
- All enquiries and arrangements will be looked after by a member of our professional Jurys Meetings team.
- The event organiser will be offered the best available room at the hotel, luggage assistance and where possible reserved parking (only available at selected hotels, please enquire with the hotel directly).
If we fail to deliver on points 1-10 above and cannot rectify the situation to your satisfaction, we will deduct 2% per point from your final invoice up to a maximum discount of 20%.
*enquiries received within working hours