Message Sent Successfully!E-mail another Friend!
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a restaurant critic? Now’s your chance! This November, we’re inviting you to be the first to review our brand new restaurant menu at your local Jurys Inn.
Our delicious new menu has something for everyone from winter warmers such as creamy butternut squash risotto with chill fritters and rocket leaves and hearty lamb stew with braised cabbage to juicy grills from our brand new chargrill section. The grill menu offers a selection of three steaks, each aged for a minimum of 21 days and seasoned and seared on the chargrill for a mouth-watering authentic taste in addition to succulent half chicken and a fresh Salmon fillet with grilled lemon.
Try the menu out for yourself, send us your review and you could bag yourself a fantastic weekend getaway to any of our UK hotels including breakfast and a 3 course meal and bottle of wine, with two lucky runners up also winning a 3 course meal at their local Jurys Inn. The best reviews will also be published on the Jurys Inn Blog.
Whether you’re a food fanatic, a local blogger or just enjoy eating out, we want everyone to get involved! Never written a restaurant review before? Check out our top tips below
Here are our top tips:
- Pay close attention to how you are greeted by staff – Were you given a warm welcome?
- Note the atmosphere and ambiance of the restaurant – Is it quiet/busy/lively/sophisticated?
- Browse the menu, considering the selection of dishes on offer – Is there something to suit all tastes not just your own?
- Make a note of the service from your waiter/waitress – Were you left waiting at all? Were they friendly?
- Before devouring your meal, look at how it is presented on the plate and the portion size
- Remember to make a note of how the food tastes and its texture, was it juicy? tender? flavoursome? light? fluffy? creamy?
Reviews should be 150 words or longer and submitted via the Facebook Competition App