Will you be in the Milton Keynes area this December and want to find some great things to do? Have you heard about this city's vast array of entertainment options and want to know more? Or, have you experienced one of the fine hotels in Milton Keynes and the city itself already in December and would not miss it again for the world? If so, read on for some of the highlights of the Christmas-themed December events planned in Milton Keynes.
- Red Card Comedy Christmas Special - The Christmas season is often one of the most stressful times of the year, due to gift giving, holiday parties, and visits with the relatives. The Red Card Comedy Christmas Special offers the perfect solution, however. This one-night event includes a three-comedian show and two-course buffet dinner, plus a DJ for even more great music until the early hours of the morning.
- The Georgians At Christmas - Are you fascinated by Christmas history? If so, Stowe Landscape Gardens is offering a one-day talk about the Georgians and their fascinating Christmas traditions. For the ticket price you get to enjoy not only the talk, however, but also hot mulled wine and fresh-baked mince pies.
- Wreath Making Workshops - If you want to brighten up your home and give it a bit more Christmas spirit, wreath making workshops at Stowe Landscape Gardens will give you the perfect chance to create a masterpiece. For a small fee, all the greenery and decorations will be provided.
- Think Vintage and Handmade Christmas Fair - If you are still looking for unique Christmas gifts for the special people on your list, this Christmas Fair may do the trick. Two floors at Millmead hall will feature over 50 vendors selling sweets, home decor items, clothing, jewelry and fashion accessories.
- Festival of Christmas 2011 - Perhaps the most exciting December event at Milton Keynes is its' annual Festival of Christmas, which is located in the beautiful Bletchley Park. Be sure to stop by this event, whether you prefer ice skating, playing in the snow, outdoor shopping or just want to give your kids a chance to enjoy the special children's activities. Plus, this event is free for MK residents!
Of course, these events are just a small fraction of what Milton Keynes has to offer!